Earlier this month professionals and leaders from across science, business, energy, finance, and more met to have conversations about creating an "Economy in Service to Life" at the first annual Regenerative Future Summit.
I was fortunate enough to be able to attend a couple sessions near and dear to my heart: "The Power of a Narrative in Building a Movement" and "Conscious Leadership in Business" (you can click on these links to watch them online).
Please enjoy the sketchnotes I made about what was shared below!
Check out these related articles:
- Using storytelling to advance your organization's mission
- The power - and responsibility - of expertise
- 10 ways that being car free for one year has improved my life
- Sketchnotes for IdeaLab on creatives making change
- Sketchnotes from Culture of Data Conference
- Sketchnotes from TEDxMileHigh "Point of Departure"
- Ways creatives bring hope and possibility to the world - and what it takes
- Sketchnotes of interfaith panel at Warrior Principle, Climate Action
- What happens when we connect with "the other"