A couple weeks ago, dozens of Denver creatives came together at IdeaLab 2017 to discuss using their talents to create social change. Below are the sketchnotes I created for the event. You can learn more about this event co-hosted by Creative Exchange and Confluence Denver on this blog and watch the videos of the sessions here, here, and here.
Check out these related articles:
- Using storytelling to advance your organization's mission
- Using design principles in relationships
- Sketchnotes from the Regenerative Future Summit
- Sketchnotes from Culture of Data Conference
- Sketchnotes from TEDxMileHigh "Point of Departure"
- How committing to co-creative process is different from producing an outcome
- Ways creatives bring hope and possibility to the world - and what it takes
- Sketchnotes of interfaith panel at Warrior Principle, Climate Action